December 18, 2008


I made a comment somewhere on the internet that it was harder to be so called "fierce" with glasses. After I said this I was somewhat bothered for a day or two considering I've been wearing glasses since the third grade. The thought that I lacked complete and utter fierceness on a day to day basis because I wore glasses seemed unfair.

I was then determined to appear fierce in a photograph wearing my glasses. When I take photos I never wear glasses. Why is that? When did the idea that girls with glasses can't be fierce. I thought guys loved girls with glasses...

Where here is my effort. I'm not sure if I achieved so said "fierceness" or not. Where's Tyra when you need her?

I have too much time on my hands nowadays...

2 comments:

  1. I wear glasses too, and sure you can get fierce! ha ;) Hey, i'm Tang! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the music in your last post. (For some reason I cannot comment there, perhaps it's supposed to be like that?)

    ReplyDelete