December 15, 2008


This is probably one of my favorite photos of mine that I've ever taken. I don't know what it is about it. Maybe its the dreamy complementary colors of red and green. Perhaps the perfect symmetry of the squares. For some reason or another I adore it.

Yet at the same time I hate it. You know those photos that just spark memories? This is one of them. It has to do with stumbling across this spot with a boy who made my summer one to remember. Good memories, but ones that I'm ready to move on from.

But good grief I love this photo.

>> Thievery Corporation - This Is Not A Love Song

2 comments:

  1. i adore this photo, too. i like your blog: the self love, the honesty, the frank appraisals of yourself... girl, you are golden! check out my blog and tell me what you think, please! http://thinking-in-tongues.blogspot.com
    be well, audra dosunmu

    ReplyDelete